You certify that:
(2) You allow the payment of Services ordered through the Website to be transferred to you.
Individuals who are at least 18 years old and may create legally binding transactions under applicable law may use the Website. You do not need to register with MyLA to browse and see the Website; but, in order to access and participate in some parts of the Website, you must create a password-protected account.
Your Account may be terminated without notice if we suspect you are under the age of 18 or are not following any applicable laws, rules, or regulations. You may create a MyLA Account using your current Facebook account and mobile number and log-in information. You are solely accountable.
MyLA will protect any and all information submitted to it by its customers, vendors, and partners in accordance with high security and data requirements.
It must allow only permitted employees/personnel who have been educated in the right handling of customer information to have requirements access to sensitive information.
Collection of Information
Visitors/customers to our website who complete our registration forms, subscribe to our newsletter, or pick one of our services to provide us with personal information such as their name, email address, phone number, or any other information.
You have the option of getting emails about special deals and new services, as well as any important updates to MyLA or its related services when you register with our site or buy a service from MyLA.
When visitors interact with our website, we may gather non-personal information about them. Browser type, operating system, IP address, and any other technical information regarding users' methods of connection to our website.
Use of information & Data security
Your personal information is never sold, traded, or transferred to other parties. We cannot guarantee that all data gathered from our site users will never be shared with a third party. If required by law, we may share or transmit data/information collected from visitors to our website to our employees, marketers, and commercial partners. We may also share non-personal information acquired from our site users with third parties, such as browsing patterns.
To give our users the most personalized experience possible, we gather both personal and non-personal information. As a result, we are able to provide our clients with more relevant information and better services.
We may use information gathered from website visitors to personalize their experience, enhance our website, improve customer service, offer information and promotional materials about our organization, and send periodic emails.
By using our website, you agree to the policies stated in this privacy statement. We have the right to make changes to this policy at any time, with or without notice. We would like to suggest that you maintain track of any modifications to our website in a timely manner.
MyLA.in will use a third-party platform to make calls and send SMS.
This website's content does not represent legal advice, and it is not meant to use it. Instead, all information, content, and materials available on this site are for general informational purposes only. This website's material may not be the most up-to-date legal or other information available. This page contains connections to other websites maintained by third parties. These links are provided just for the reader's, user's, or browser's convenience; MyLA and its members do not advocate or support the content of third-party websites. However, it serves as a link between the customer and the service.
INFORMATION COLLECTED DURING USE OF OUR SERVICES:
Your preferred language and country site (if applicable)
- The manufacturer and model of your mobile device
- Your mobile operating system
- Your geolocation
- The type of mobile internet browsers you are using
- Driver location data, which we use to track trips and assist with navigation
USE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECTED:
- Our primary goal in collecting your information is to provide you with an enhanced experience when using the Services. We use your information to closely monitor which features of the Services are used most, to allow you to view your trip history, rate trips, and to determine which features we need to focus on improving, including usage patterns and geographic locations to determine where we should offer or focus services, features and/or resources.
- Location data helps improve our services, including pickups, navigation, and customer support.
- Riders who have enabled “Myla” to collect location data from their mobile device may also enable the Emergency Data Sharing feature that shares data with emergency police, fire, and ambulance services. Such data includes approximate location at the time the emergency call was placed; the car’s make, model, color, and license plate information; the rider’s name and phone number; pickup and dropoff locations; and the driver’s name.
- Riders who have enabled “Myla” to collect location data from their mobile device may also enable “Myla” to share their location with their driver from the time the ride is requested to the start of the trip. This can help improve pickups for both drivers and riders, particularly in crowded areas.
The main purpose of our app is to provide service to the end user. By pickup from their location to their destination location. App using real time navigation for this.
- location-based feature in your app that needs access to location in the background.
We need background location to be enabled for fetching real time updates for the trip. So by this user and the company owner we can know the driver car real time movement.
This app needs to obtain information about driver location so that it can:
1) Measure the distance traveled
2) Use GPS satellite data to correct the time used in this app
1) This app needs to monitor driver location even if you are using a different app, such as talking on the phone. This is called "Background" location usage and is needed by this app to accurately measure the distance that was traveled even if you are using a different app on your phone.